Add:north environmentally friendly filament
Add:north - Swedish environmentally friendly filament for 3d printersAdd:north is a Swedish manufacturer of environmentally friendly filament for a wide range of 3d printers.
They call it ”bioplastics”. Their filament consists of several different types of plastic and you are constantly developing their product line, så there are new possibilities and improvements in 3d printing.
Their product range currently consists of:
• Textura Flare - Plant-based filament with glitter effect for architects and product designers
• Textura - Plant-based filament for architects and product designers
• HT-PLA - Filament with high strength and heat resistance. Used for product design and prototypes
• X-PLA - Further development of their standard PLA. It is in contrast to normal PLA mat and makes setting; it gives smoother transitions between layers for a more even result.
• PETG - Is known for mechanical strength and resistance to chemistry. It is UV resistant, soå it can be used outside.
• E-PLA - Is their standard PLA filament. It is available in many different colors.
• Adura - Nylon based filament with high strength.
The filament rolls fit many of the most commonly used 3d printers, but always remember to check whether the size fits your machine exactly. Should they not fit right in the machine, så remember that many 3d printers support having the roller connected externally.