Add:north environmentally friendly filament
Add:north - Swedish environmentally friendly filament for 3d printersAdd:north is a Swedish manufacturer of environmentally friendly filament for a wide range of 3d printers.
They call it "bioplastics". Their filament consists of several different types of plastics and you are constantly developing on their product line, so there are new possibilities and improvements in 3d printing.
Their product range today consists of:
- Textura Flare - Plant based filament with glitter effect for architects and product designers
- Textura - Plant based filament for architects and product designers
- HT-PLA - Filament with high strength and heat resistance. Used for product design and prototyping
- X-PLA - Further development of their standard PLA. It is unlike normal PLA matte and so makes for smoother transitions between layers for a nicer result.
- PETG - Known for mechanical strength and resistance to chemistry. It is UV resistant so it can be used outdoors.
- E-PLA - Is their standard PLA-filament. It is available in many different colours.
- Adura - Nylon based filament with high strength.
Filament -the rolls fit many of the most commonly used 3d printers, but always remember to check that the size fits your machine exactly. Should they not fit exactly in the machine, remember many 3d printers support having the roller connected externally.